Nominated for
The BEST Weight Loss Center
in Santa Clara County
We've made getting in shape more AFFORDABLE

Read More



Recently I got so interested about fitness and got hooked streaming videos from You Tube. After several attempts I was able to open one of the videos from Sweat Studio. Watching several videos, I got caught up with the Burpees Video. It looks fun and easy then I started trying to do it at my place.

I was so excited, wanting to see how it will work for me. I started to do 10 in a row, not contented I repeated another set. Then I finished the routine with jogging. After doing it, I felt good, I had sweat a lot and I felt energized and was excited to do it again the next day. But I overlooked something out of excitement, I forgot to warm up myself before doing the Burpees and the result was my muscles were sore the next day. That was not the wisest thing I've ever done, but the next time I performed it, I followed a very simple exercise to warm up my body and this time slowed down a bit. Now I am enjoying taking each step of progress even when I am just at home following the video.

Exercise is good for the body, yet it might be stressful if you lack the guidance of a Professional Trainer. Exercise is fun, but it needs to be done in a proper way. I would advise everyone that the best thing is to go to the gym and get a personal trainer for best results in a workout rather than taking the risk and harm yourself in doing the exercise improperly. The worst that can happen is injuring yourself and not getting the results you want.


For those who have memberships at the gym, an athlete or those with experience in working out. Guys, there are more interesting videos for you to choose from Sweat Video

Posted by: Tobie





0 comments